For this project, you'll need:
- Clear glass containers of some sort - I'm using 8 oz. standard jelly jars from the grocery store. Clear mason jars or high-ball glasses work well too
- A container blend wax - I'm using Astorlite J-300, which is specifically designed for layered container candles, but J50 or other container blend waxes will work too - there are many great ones to choose from.
- An appropriate wick for your jar and wax - I'm using a 51-32-18z, zinc core wick
- Color and fragrance as desired
- Wick bars or a plastic straw to keep the wick centered
- Basic candle making equipment
- and a basic understanding of candle making safety.
Let's get started.