We're going to use a container candle "classic" - the jelly jar. For this project, you'll need:
- Containers of some sort - I'm using 8 oz. standard jelly jars from the grocery store
- A container blend wax - I'm using Astorlite J-50, but there are many great ones to choose from.
- Appropriate wick for your jar and wax - I'm using a 51-32-18z, zinc core wick (though there are several wicks you could use)
- Color and fragrance as desired
- Wick bars or a plastic straw to keep the wick centered
- Basic candle making equipment
- and a basic understanding of candle making safety.
Let's get started.