It's pretty much basic "chunk technology" - as featured in the Chunk Votive Candles project. I'm using Melt and Pour soap, but you could just as easily use Cold Process soap too. (See Step #7 for CP variation instructions.)
For this project, you'll need:
- Melt and Pour Soap Base - I used a combination of clear base for the chunks and white base for the overpour - but you could do the opposite, or use one or the other for both.
- Mica or colorant for the chunks - I used GemTone Ruby Mica and a bit of Liquid Red colorant for the red chunks, and GemTone Emerald Mica and a bit of the green Christmas Melt and Pour Color Block colorant.
- Basic soap mold - I'm using a 9-bar version of this Basic Soap Mold
- Fragrance oil of your choice
- Cutting board, knife, measuring cups