For this project you'll need:
- A mold of some sort - yes, you can even use a cardboard milk container - I'm using a pillar candle mold
- A relatively high melt point wax - a pillar blend, or a hurricane blend - I'm using IGI 1014 - but there are different types of wax you can use.
- A candle to use as the "core" - I'm using a ball candle and a standard taper
- Color and/or fragrance as desired
- Ice, chopped into small pieces/chunks
- A basic understanding of Candle Safety
For more illustrations for this project check out the Ice Candle Gallery
Ready? Let's get started!