For this project, you'll use the same ingredients you used in the Chunk Votive Candles project.
To make them, you'll need:
- Some chunks - (see How to Make Wax Chunks - but be sure to look ahead for a variation on HOW to cut the chunks.
- A wax to pour over the chunks - I like IGI 1343 (straight paraffin) with 1 tsp. of Universal Additive added per pound of wax
- An appropriate wick - I usually use a 44-24-18 zinc (for votives) or an LX-24 for the 3" pillars.
- Basic candle making equipment
- Basic understanding of Candle Making Safety