To make these soaps, assemble all your ingredients and materials. For this project I used:
- Basic equipment and a basic understanding of Basic Melt and Pour Soap Making
- Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base
- Colored Mica - I used an Emerald, a Gold and a Copper colored mica
- Soap Dye - You want to make sure your soap color is clear and not opaque
- Fragrance, if desired - be sure to take into account the color that the fragrance will add. You won't want to use a fragrance that has much or any vanilla in it, or it will turn the soaps brown.
- A gem-shaped soap mold - The mold I'm using is a Milky Way mold - you can find a similar one at Bramble Berry