Penreco owns the patent on the gel wax process and distributes candle gel under the name of VersaGel™C. VersaGel™ is available in three versions called Grades:
- CLP grade (Low Density) (Buy Direct)
- CMP grade (Medium Density) (Buy Direct)
- CHP grade (High Density) (Buy Direct)
More Gel Candle Making FAQs
- What is gel wax?
- Are there different kinds of gel wax?
- How do I melt gel wax?
- What are the benefits of gel wax?
- How is it different from traditional waxes?
- Can I use the same fragrances in gel wax?
- How do I get the gel out of the bucket?
- What type of wicks should I use?
- What kind of containers can I use?
- Can I make my own gel wax?
- How much fragrance can I use in gel wax?
- Can I embed anything in gel wax candles?
- What is "cold flow"?
- What kind of colorants can I use in gel candles?
- Are gel candles dangerous?