- 2 cups of powdered milk (goat, cow or buttermilk)
- 1 cup of epsom salt (optional)
- 1 cup of sea salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup of baking soda (optional)
- 1 cup Natrasorb Bath (optional)
- 1/2 ounce of lavender essential oil or any other fragrance you prefer (optional)
- Measure out the milk. If you're using salt(s), mix everything together well, making sure to break up any clumps. I find that a large, wide, stainless steel bowl works best for mixing.
- Add the fragrance or essential oil. I love lavender in bath blends...but you can use any fragrance or essential oil blend you like.
- Mix everything together well.
- Scoop the milk-mixture into jars or other air-tight containers.
- Add a half cup or so to briskly running bath water and enjoy a soothing soak.
Additional Note: Be sure to note the "pull" or "best by" date of your powdered milk. It won't last as long on the shelf as regular salts will.